Product Information:Manufacturer: Acuson
Description:The ACUSON Cypress brings to the medical imaging market a portable Acuson ultrasound system that is in the same class as the family of full size Acuson systems. It is so lightweight (9 kg) and portable that it moves easily to all the places where your patients will benefit from it's diagnostic power.
The ACUSON Cypress system is a highly miniaturized, all digital, phased array echocardiography system that provides complete studies and outstanding images. It is a great choice for carotid studies as well as arterial and venous exams. The Cypress system Version 12.0 includes features such as zoom, calc averaging, enhanced stress echo protocols, and improved image networking.
Performance:The portability, versatility, and affordability of the Acuson Cypress system means that you can offer state-of-the-art imaging wherever you need it:
- 2D in fundamental and harmonic modes
- Stress echo
- Color Flow Mapping
- PW and CW Doppler
- Calculations package
- Video output (video input not available)
- The Cypress system is based on a "Digital Lab" system architecture
- Digital acquisition, storage, review and transfer
- Integrated hard disk and MO storage
- Customizable digital study protocols
- Patient oriented file structure
- Direct digital acquisition
- Embedded DICOM 3.0 services
V5MS TEE probe
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!