EMR / DICOM
Standardized reporting, vascular lab accreditation, and procedural data tracking support the delivery of quality care and provide beneficial outcomes for patients and health care professionals; TRAKnet helps you achieve reduced complications, shorter stays, early detection, and pay-for-performance incentives.
TRAKnet is a powerful management tool that has supported diagnostic and interventional services related to vascular disease for more than a decade. TRAKnet seamlessly links primary physicians, vascular labs and specialists, providing them with data integration, reporting, and process efficiencies to deliver better care, while offering administrators and executives, the tools needed to better manage the business issues that surround these services.
- Clinical decision support
- Quality indicator tracking
- Process improvements
- Faster, more accurate accreditation
- Electronic file sharing and image links
- PQRi compliance reporting
Freeland Systems AccessPoint: Web-Based Image Management and Reporting Solutions
So, Why Go Digital?
You have already discovered the benefits of offering your patients in-house diagnostic testing. Now, discover how Freeland Systems makes viewing and reporting those studies digitally a vast improvment of your workflow and accuracy.
Freeland Systems has over 25 years of professional experience developing professional medical software. AccessPoint offers a complete suite of tools enabling you to read, report and archive your studies - from the office or anywhere you have an internet connection!
Freeland Systems AccessPoint extends workflow management to include data storage and disaster recovery, retrieval, distribution and presentation of both reports and images. Users can also leverage the modular solutions required for their business, such as data mining, image storage and reporting, Web delivery of diagnostic quality images and integration with existing digital applications and hardware devices.
AccessPoint Features / Benefits:
- Read studies in a a fraction of the time
- Manipulate study images onscreen
- Improve office productivity & Decrease costs
- Quickly move to any view in the study
- Compare views side-by-side, or compare to previous studies
- Auto-populate reports with study data
- Interface with EMR
- Reports are MicroSoft Word based
- Scalable from one physician to a large medical institution
Watch the AccessPoint Video:
Call us today at 866-975-3316 to learn more. You'll never buy a new Ultrasound Machine again!