ATL HDI 3000
Product Information:Manufacturer: ATL
Description:The ATL HDI 3000 ultrasound system is an exceptional general radiology imaging system that provides high quality ultrasound imaging technology to hospitals, doctors offices and Imaging center without the high cost. The ATL HDI 3000 uses ATL's High Definition Imaging (HDI) technology to digitally process more information than with conventional techniques. By doing so, the ATL HDI 3000 delivers exceptional imaging, and increased diagnostic confidence.
- High Definition™ Imaging Capacity
- Broadband Digital Beamformer
- Extended Signal Processing (ESP)
- 256 Digitally Processed Channels
- 130 db Dynamic Range
- 2D, M-Mode, Pulsed and Color Doppler
- Cineloop Image Review, M-Mode and Doppler Review
Capabilities:OB-GYN, Vascular, Cardiac
Available Transducers:P3-2, P4-2 Adult Cardiac probes, C4-2, C5-2 Abdominal probes, C9-5 IVT, C8-4v Endo, L7-4,L10-5, L12-5 Vascular probes.
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!