GE LOGIQ 5
Product Information:Manufacturer: GE
Description:With the introduction of the new GE LOGIQ 5 - GE Healthcare has expanded this new product line, based on the well established TruScan architecture. The LOGIQ 5 draws upon GE's Breakthrough technologies to deliver consistently excellent image quality, ease of use and access to advanced applications for the future.
As a result, the LOGIQ 5 addresses your need for diagnostic confidence, and offers excellent image quality for the highest demands. Based on leadership product technology, the LOGIQ 5 creates an entire new class of ultrasound, combining cost-efficiency and highest level of quality in a challenging clinical environment.
- Coded imaging technology allows the digital encoding and decoding of pulse sequences for optimized image quality in virtually every clinical application.
- B-Flow - View true hemodynamic flow with improved high-velocity visualization
- Coded Excitation - Improved resolution using higher frequencies that penetrate more deeply
- Coded Harmonics - Codes with new harmonics that provide great contrast resolution for abdominal harmonic imaging
- Coded Contrast - Coded Phase Inversion and Coded Harmonic Angio are unique code sequences customized for specific contrast agents and applications
- Auomatic Optimization improves image quality and productivity in both B-Mode and Doppler studies.
- Contact sensitive color touch screen simplifies system set up and control
- Virtual Convex applies a convex field of view to linear and sector transducers
- LOGIQView expands the imaging field of view during B-Mode scanning
- Anatomical M-Mode provides accurate, anatomically correct measurements regardless of orientation
- 3D choices, including Easy3D and Advanced3D, provide integrated 3D image rendering with 3D landscape technology
Capabilities:OB/GYN, General Radiology, Cardiology, Small Parts, Vascular, Pediatrics, Urology
Available Transducers:10L, 12L, 5C, 3.5, E8C, 3C
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!