GE LOGIQ 7
Product Information:Manufacturer: GE
Description:The GE LOGIQ 7 ultrasound provides a full range of clinical applications including abdominal, small parts, surgery, vascular and cardiac imaging and the power of GE's patented TruScan architecture. Just imagine an ultrasound system so versatile and reliable that it can meet the demands of virtually any clinical setting. And an ergonomic design that improves scanning comfort and clinical work flow.
Cardiovascular imaging is a key component of the GE LOGIQ 7. In addition to transesophogeal scanning and stress echo, the system includes Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI), Tissue Velocity Doppler (TVD) and Q-Analysis. These quantitative tools provide more precise methods for analyzing data, which increases diagnostic confidence.
The GE LOGIQ 7 is built on the industry's most advanced and proven system architecture, TruScan. A software-driven platform, TruScan provides unprecedented image quality and functionality, while offering a clear upgrade path.
- Coded Harmonics
- B-Flow Color
- Coded Excitation
- Coded Contrast, Coded Phase Inversion, Coded Harmonic Angio
- CrossXBeam Spatial Compounding
- Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Transesophageal and Stress Echo
- Stand-by Mode
- Pulsatile Flow Detection
- EZ Backup & Move
- Structured Reporting
- DICOM Print and Store
- 4 Wheel swivel with automatic rear wheel lock
- 17 inch progressive Scan high resolution monitor
- Color LCD touch screen with context sensitive layout
- Elevating keyboard and monitor that adjusts vertically
Capabilities:Cardiac , Vascular, General Radiology
Available Transducers:M12L, M7L, 3S, E8c Endo, 3.5C, 7L, 10S, 10L, 6T Transesophageal probe
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!