GE Vivid 4
Product Information:Manufacturer: GE
Description:The GE VIVID 4 cardiovascular ultrasound system is GE Healthcare's revolutionary imaging platform designed for pratices with performance and affordablity in mind. In designing the Vivid 4, GE paid special attention to features praised by Vivid 3 customers, like its compact shape, workflow efficiencies, and ease of use, and combined them with new feature.
With TruScan, the ultrasound data is digitally acquired and stored in its raw state to preserve the integrity of the data. The resulting pristine images can then be viewed, measured, optimized and analyzed at any time, without losing any of the original integrity and image quality.
- New MPEGvue option lets you compactly save entire patient records including high-quality images onto CDs that can be transferred easily and inexpensively for remote viewing on your PC via e-mail or network communication.
- Design custom report templates by selecting the format and appearance you need even import your facility's logo.
- Comprehensive connectivity and networking options with direct DICOM printing raw data DICOM or an EchoPAC Network, plus new HL-7 Gateway interfacing.
- Ergonomically-designed, 4-way swivel keyboard lets you smoothly adjust the console in whichever direction is most comfortable for you.
- Automatic Tissue Optimization (ATO) helps you obtain quality images faster by adjusting the image settings automatically, at the touch of a button.
- Anatomical M-Mode option lets you correct for off-axis orientation when the heart is not shaped or positioned normally.
- Plug & Scan expedites exams by reducing boot-up times.
- Triplex Mode simplifies Doppler acquisitions during cardiovascular exams.
Available Transducers:C358, C721, Curved Abdominal, 3S, 7S, 5S, 10S Sector Adult Heart and peds Heart, 10L, 7L, Linear Vascular, 6T TEE probe
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!