HP Sonos 5500
Product Information:Manufacturer: HP
Description:The HP Sonos 5500 is the diagnostic benchmark in cardiac ultrasound imaging, and has been for many years. This phased-array ultrasound has features like Fusion and Harmonic Fusion imaging as well as broadband transducers that offer frequency options for almost every clinical application. A high resolution zoom offers detailed and precise acoustic information. The Sonos 5500 gives you the advanced features you want in a high-performance ultrasound system with a user-friendly interface that is intuitive and easy to learn.
Exceptional image quality, revolutionary contrast imaging tools, unique quantitative techniques, extensive applications, allow for some of the most comprehensive echo exams possible.
- 2D in fundamental and harmonic modes
- Stress echo
- Color Flow Mapping
- PW and CW Doppler
- Video output (video input not available)
- The Sonos 5500 system is based on a "Digital Lab" system architecture
- Digital acquisition, storage, review and transfer
- Integrated hard disk and MO storage
- Customizable digital study protocols
- Direct digital acquisition
- Embedded DICOM 3.0 services
Capabilities:Vascular, Cardiac, Abdominal, OB/GYN
Available Transducers:S3,S4 Adult Echo ,S8, S12 Peds. L11-3 Vascular, C3540 Curved Abdominal, Omni II TEE probe
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!