Product Information:Manufacturer: Mindray
Description:The launch of Mindray's M5, a new laptop-size ultrasound system, brings a new era of fully functional hand carried ultrasound equipment. With its small size, the M5 is easy to transport, increasing its versatility, incliding applications such as ambulances, gymnasiums, operation rooms, as well as in the field.
Benefit from a fast boot up, rechargeable batteries and light-weight multi-frequency transducers. The Mindray M5 is ready for scanning wherever and whenever you are. Easy storage, fast review and effcient management of patient data is made possible by iStation intelligent information management. The M5 ultrasound integrates seamlessly with network and plug-and-play connectivity devices such as DICOM, USB ports, DVD-R/W, and DVD recorders.
- Multi-frequency in both 2D and Doppler imaging
- THI (tissue harmonic imaging)
- Complete imaging modes: 2D, B, M, PW, HPRF, CW, CDFI, Power and DirPower
- iScape View (panoramic imaging) and trapezoidal imaging
- iBeam function, a spatial compounding imaging technology
- Small size, easy to transport
- Weight approximate 13.25 lbs. (6Kg)
- Seamless network and plug-and-play connectivity such as DICOM, USB ports, DVD-R/W, DVD recorder
- 80G integrated hard disk
- Ergonomic Design
Capabilities:Cardiac, Vascular, Abdominal, OB-GYN, Urology, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Intraoperative Monitoring
Available Transducers:C35s, 7L4s, 10L4s, 7L6s, 6LB7s, 6CV1s, 6LE7s, 6C1s
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!