Product Information:Manufacturer: Philips
Description:The Philips EnVisor-C is a new class of ultrasound system, offering a rich combination of advanced performance, thoughtful ergonomics and elegant data management, all at a very achievable price.
Based upon Philip's uniquely powerful heritage that combines the Agilent/Hewlett-Packard SONOS tradition with ATL's HDI technology, the EnVisor-C system features a design architecture unprecedented in the evolution of ultrasound. From the ground up and inside out, the EnVisor-C system is built to make your work easier, more efficient and more productive.
The EnVisor-C sets new standards in flexibility, enabling you to configure an EnVisor-C system to meet your exact requirements for price, performance and clinical application.
Wave Imaging Solutions refurbishes the Philips EnVisor-C both cosmetically and technically to like new condition. All of our refurbished ultrasound systems exceed OEM specifications - We Guarantee It.
Performance:A full suite of advanced features in an affordable system. The power of the EnVisor system's broadband platform enables support of Philips' most powerful advanced features for clinical performance unsurpassed in its price range. These features work in harmony to meet everyday clinical challenges:
- Fusion Signal Processing is a multichannel frequency compounding technology that breaks the returning broadband signals into as many as five individual sub-bands and processes these signals independently and in parallel
- Microfine Focusing achieves finer dot size in grayscale exams for improved tissue uniformity throughout the entire depth of field
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI) helps to dramatically reduce artifacts, haze and clutter
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging (available on the EnVisor HD) allows for further gains in axial resolution and overall clarity.
- Intelligent Doppler automatically adjusts the system to a specified scanning angle to produce consistent and accurate measurements while allowing users to achieve any angle needed to perform a study
- Adaptive Doppler technology, which boosts weak signals and dramatically reduces noise
- Adaptive Color Doppler analyzes focal depth and automatically selects the optimal color Doppler or angio frequency for superb resolution
- Stress Echo is an option offering integrated and customizable stress protocols, system settings and intelligent prompts for fast image acquisition, storage and retrieval
- Panoramic Imaging (standard on the EnVisor HD) allows for more complete displays of vasculature, musculature, enlarged organs and large abdominal masses, and more natural ways to view anatomical structures and relationships
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!