Product Information:Manufacturer: Philips
Description:The Philips HD7 ultrasound system draws upon an array of features and capabilities available on high-end imaging systems, and puts them into an affordable, mobile unit that is well suited to the demands of the office-based cardiology practice. Like all Philips systems, the HD-7 is built on a broadband digital beam former, providing the platform for high quality imaging. The result is best-in-class high definition imaging.
Performance:The HD-7 has an impressive list of capabilities & features that will help you improve your workflow:
- Philips Microfine 2D Focusing
- DICOM connectivity and easy data recording
- 2D Imaging
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- Pulsed Wave Doppler
- Intelligent Doppler
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Contrast Imaging
- Adaptive Doppler
- Adaptive Color Doppler
- Anatomical M-mode
- Color M-mode
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Color Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Color Power Angio Imaging
- Color Compare Mode
- 2D Optimization Signal Processing
- Dual Mode
- Duplex for simultaneous 2D and Doppler
- Triplex mode for simultaneous 2D, Doppler, and Color/CPA
- Reconstructed zoom with pan (read zoom)
- High resolution zoom (write zoom)
- Panoramic Imaging
- Trapezoidal Imaging
Ease of use:Many Philips solutions are incorporated in the HD-7 system to provide you with tools that help improve workflow.
- iSCAN one button image optimization allows you to get the best image possible with the least adjustment, reducing differences between new and experienced users.
- DICOM connectivity and easy data recording, plus an onboard USB port streamline data management.
- Off-line QLAB quantification allows post-exam review and analysis on a PC.
Capabilities:Adult Cardiac, Pediatric Cardiac, Stress Echo, Cerebrovascular, Peripheral Vascular, Intraoperative Vascular, and Transcranial Doppler
Probes / Transducers:S4-2 Sector Array
C5-2 Curved Array
C8-4v Curved Array
L12-3 Linear Array
D1914C Cardiac Non-imaging
D5009V Cardiac and Vascular Non-imaging
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!