Product Information:Manufacturer: Philips
Description:The Philips iE33 is one of the most advanced ultrasound system produced in the past few years. It provides a depth of funcionality currently unparalleled in the industry.
The iE33 intelligent echocardiography features extraordinary levels of 2D image quality, powerful 2D & 3D measurement of cardiac function & anatomy, Live 3D imaging of the beating heart & user centered ergonomics. The Philips iE33 also offers high-performance features including voice-activated control & automated image optimization technologies.
The iE33 is a quantitative echo system that will change the way echo exams are performed. With Live 3D Transesophageal Echo (TEE), clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, anesthesiologists, interventional cardiologists, and echocardiographers can see cardiac structure and function never seen before. It provides real-time displays of a beating heart from new perspectives. It's quick, accurate, reproducible and quantifiable.
Wave Imaging Solutions refurbishes the Philips iE33 both cosmetically and technically to like new condition. Our certified technicians refurbish our ultrasound systems so they exceed OEM specifications - We Guarantee It.
- xSTREAM system architecture with capability of processing multiple data streams simultaneously built for 2D, Panoramic, MPR, Live xPlane, and Live 3D
- Next generation digital broadband acoustic beamforming, built for latest pulse shaping and coding techniques
- Dyanamically scalable digital channels up to 57,000, designed to accommodate next generation of high frequency imaging and array configurations
- High-bit, low noise, digital circuitry with exclusive adaptive S/N achieves system dynamic range up to 180db
- New Adaptive Broadband Flow imaging automatically adjusts bandwidth for optimal flow sensitivity and resolution
- XRES Adaptive Image Processing for noise and artifact reduction to improve tissue conspicuity
- Fully independent, multiple mode Triplex operation
- ISCAN intelligent one button optimization
- IFOCUS intelligent focusing capability for one button optimization of focal range postion
- IOPTIMIZE intelligent optimization for one button push that automatically adapts system performance for lager and smaller patients
Available Transducers:D2CWC Static Transducer
S5-1 broadband phased array transducer
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!