Toshiba Nemio XG
Product Information:Manufacturer: Toshiba
Description:Toshiba Nemio XG is a fully digital, color, premium imaging system. It is compact, lightweight and portable, yet engineered with the latest technologies. The system is upgradable to help further expand diagnostic capabilities and enhance clinical insight.
The Nemio XG offers image quality equal to that of a high-end system, providing sharp, crisp images that improve visualization of even the smallest details. The Nemio XG's customizable control console and interface ensure a streamlined and flexible workflow, and complete network connectivity speeds information delivery and expedites a higher quality of patient care.
Nemio XG offers excellent 2-D imaging and color-flow imaging as well as pulsed-wave and continuous-wave Doppler.
- ApliPure the next generation of real-time compound imaging technology using both spatial and frequency compounding simultaneously to deliver images of outstanding clarity and detail resolution.
- Quick Scan - For one-button optimization of the 2-D image. Equalizes thousands of image points, forming an image with balanced tissue brightness throughout the field of view.
- Quad Signal Processing provides high temporal resolution without sacraficing image quality. Processes four times more raw data in Color Doppler imaging, resulting in faster frame rates.
- Advanced Dynamic Flow (ADF) adds superior resolution to Color Doppler and depicts even tiny vessels or flow around plaques with outstanding accuracy and detail.
- SonoSet - Carry out routine exams by executing freely programmable protocols simply with the touch of a button. SonoSet also combines multiple operations into a single keystroke. This unique tool can make standard scans easier and a lot faster.
- Free Cursor -This function allows the user to select and change items on the monitor. Up to four items can be register as a quick launcher also to simplify workflow.
- True Triplex Imaging -Implement 2-D, color-flow mapping and pulsed-wave Doppler modalities simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of temporal resolution.
- Smart Trace - Automatically traces Spectral Doppler waveforms yielding velocity measurements which are accurate, reproducible and reliable.
- Porgrammable Measurements - Sonographers can program their own measurements for all applications in addition to the standard measurement package.
Capabilities:Tee, Stress Echo, Small Parts, OB/GYN, Musculoskeletal, Cardiac, Abdominal
Available Transducers:Sector heart PSM-25AT, Sector heart PSM-30BT, Sector heart PSM-37AT, Sector pediatric heart PSM-50AT, Sector pediatric heart PSM-70AT, Sector abdomen PSM-37CT, Sector TCD PSM-20CT, Convex abdomen PVM-375AT, Convex cardiac PVF-381MT, Convex abdomen PVF-575AT, Convex neonatal head PVM-662AT, Linear vascular PLM-503AT, Linear peripheral vascular PLM-703AT, Linear small parts PLM-805AT, Linear small parts, breast PLM-1204AT, Linear MSK intraoperative PLM-1202S, Linear abdomen (biopsy) PLF-308P, TEE PEF-510MA, TEE PEF-510MB, TEE pediatric PEM-508SC, TEE pediatric PEM 508MA, Pencil PC-19M, Pencil PC-50V, Endocavity PVF-620ST, Endocavity OB/GYN PVM-621VT, Endocavity OB/GYN PVM-651VT, Endocavity biplane PVM-740RT, Endocavity biplane PVL-715RT, 4D OB PVM-375MV, Annular array SMA-736SA, Laparoscopic Convex PVM-787LA, Laparoscopic Linear PEF-704LA, Intraoperative Convex PVF-738H, Intraoperative Convex PVF-738F, Intraoperative Convex PVF-745V
Available Parts:(Listed by Manufacturer Part Number)
|PVF-381MT||Adult Heart/Abdomen Transducer|
|PVM-740RT||TR Convex/Convex Transducer|
|PVL-715RT||Rectal Biplane Transducer|
|PSM-30BT||Adult Heart Transducer|
|PSM-50AT||Sector Transducer - Cardiac|
|PSM-70AT||Sector Transducer - Cardiac|
|PEF-510MA||Transesophagael Transducer - Cardiac|
|PC-19M||Pencil Transducer - Cardiac|
|PC-50V||Pencil Transducer - Peripheral Vascular|
|BSM31-7955||ADMB /W HDD|
For additional informaton about this product, please call 866-975-3316 or fill out our contact form today!